What is Chemical Drinking Water Testing?
Why The Chemical Drinking Water Test?
- To ensure that the water you and your family are drinking and using for cooking and other household purposes is safe and free from harmful contaminants.
- To ensure your business, rental property or the site you’re managing has safe drinking water and doesn’t get shut down due to regulatory issues.
- You may want to have these tests carried out if there are changes in colour, odour, or taste to your drinking water supply.
Worried about your tap water safety? Want to know if your family, staff or tenants are drinking unsafe water? You need our chemical drinking water test.
Our testing service is recommended for the following:
- Business owners with offices.
- Anyone who wants to ensure their water is safe to drink and use for cooking and other household purposes.
- Anyone living in an area with known contamination issues.
What can we do for you?
We test for a wide range of chemicals, and our drinking water analysis is approved by Irish Water and based on EU Drinking Water Regulations.
We’re experts at drinking water testing, processing over 10,000 samples yearly in our state-of-the-art with modern testing equipment and methods. We will test your water and make sure it meets safety standards.
Our Chemical Drinking Water Test includes:
Chemical Drinking Water Test Parameters
- Total Hardness
- Dissolved Solids
- Langelier Index (70°C)