Chemical Drinking Water Test
What is Chemical Drinking Water Testing?
Chemical drinking water testing is the process of analyzing a water sample for the presence of various chemicals that may be harmful to human health. The purpose of chemical drinking water testing is to identify any contaminants that may be present in the water supply, and to determine whether the water meets the guidelines and standards set by the government and other regulatory bodies.
Why The Chemical Drinking Water Test?
- To ensure that the water you and your family are drinking and using for cooking and other household purposes is safe and free from harmful contaminants.
- To ensure your business, rental property or the site you’re managing has safe drinking water and doesn’t get shut down due to regulatory issues.
- You may want to have these tests carried out if there are changes in colour, odour, or taste to your drinking water supply.
For more information on if this test is right for you, watch our video below.
Worried about your tap water safety? Want to know if your family, staff or tenants are drinking unsafe water? You need our chemical drinking water test.
Our testing service is recommended for the following:
- Business owners with offices.
- Anyone who wants to ensure their water is safe to drink and use for cooking and other household purposes.
- Anyone living in an area with known contamination issues.
What can we do for you?
We test for a wide range of chemicals, and our drinking water analysis is approved by Irish Water and based on EU Drinking Water Regulations.
We’re experts at drinking water testing, processing over 10,000 samples yearly in our state-of-the-art with modern testing equipment and methods. We will test your water and make sure it meets safety standards.
Our Chemical Drinking Water Test includes:
Chemical Drinking Water Test Parameters
- Total Hardness
- Dissolved Solids
- Langelier Index (70°C)
Want to understand why we test for these parameters in simple English? Check out our FAQ guide.