To get a quote please complete the form through the button below. A member of our expert team will be in contact with you. Alternatively you can choose to chat to us directly by calling 066 9763588. Our expert customer care team are always happy to help.
What is Nutritional Analysis?
Nutritional analysis is the process of determining the nutritional content of food or other substances. This can be done through laboratory testing, which involves analysing samples of the substance to measure the levels of various nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, and minerals.
Why Perform Nutritional Analysis?
This information is used for various purposes, including product development, labelling and compliance with regulations, research, and nutrition education. It can also identify potential health risks or benefits associated with consuming a particular food or ingredient. The nutritional analysis results can also be used to support claims made on food packaging and advertising.
Lab results are more accurate than theoretical analysis, especially in cases where specific ingredients are not in databases.
Who Is Nutritional Analysis Recommend for?
Nutritional testing services can be useful for a wide range of businesses, including:
- Food and beverage manufacturers: These companies can use it to ensure that their products meet label claims and regulatory requirements.
- Restaurants and food service establishments: These businesses can use it to give customers accurate information about their menu items’ nutrient content.
- Dieticians and nutritionists: These professionals can use it to help their clients make informed decisions about their diet and develop personalised nutrition plans.
- Sports teams and athletes: These groups can use it to optimise their nutrition and performance.
- Private label and contract manufacturers: These companies can use it to ensure that the products they manufacture meet the nutritional specifications of their clients.
Any business that produces or serves food and beverages or is interested in its products’ nutritional content can benefit from a nutritional testing service.
What Does This Test Include?
We test for the following parameters:
- Fat (Saturated, Polyunsaturated, Monounsaturated)
- Carbohydrates (total sugars)
- Specific constituents
- And more!