Organic Solvents Wastewater Analysis
To get a quote please complete the form through the button below. A member of our expert team will be in contact with you. Alternatively you can choose to chat to us directly by calling 066 9763588. Our expert customer care team are always happy to help.
The Service You Need.
- Assists in identifying the hazards associated with handling, transporting, and treating mixtures of solvent waste.
- Assists in site solvent mass balance determination.
Organic Solvents we can currently test for:
Methanol, Ethanol, Acetonitrile, Acetone, IPA, DCM, EtOAc, n-heptane, 1-propanol, MTBE, THF, iso-butanol, DMF, Toluene, Chlorobenzene, DMSO, t-amyl alcohol, ethylene dichloride.
Organic solvents are commonly used in many industries, including food, textile, and pharmaceutical industries. It’s recommended that these industries test for organic solvents regularly.
- Solvents are toxic to micro-organisms and, therefore, can decrease the efficiency of wastewater treatment systems.
- Some solvents are flammable and potentially dangerous.
- Companies must comply with limits on solvents in their wastewater, according to the EPA.