To get a quote please complete the form through the button below. A member of our expert team will be in contact with you. Alternatively you can choose to chat to us directly by calling 066 9763588. Our expert customer care team are always happy to help.
What is Fertiliser Testing?
Fertiliser Testing is the process of determining the nutrient content of a fertiliser product. The analysis typically includes a measure of the amounts of nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K).
It also tests for secondary nutrients such as calcium (Ca), sulfur (S) and magnesium (Mg) and micronutrients such as iron (Fe), zinc (Zn) and manganese (Mn).
Farmers use this information, agricultural consultants and researchers to determine the appropriate application rate and timing for the fertiliser product to optimise crop growth and yield.
Why Should I Do Fertiliser Testing?
As a farmer, you know that the success of your crops depends on many factors, one of which is the quality and effectiveness of your fertilisers. But without proper fertiliser testing, you may be unknowingly putting your crops at risk.
Without proper analysis, you may be using fertilisers that are not as effective as they could be, leading to poor crop growth and yield. You may also apply the wrong type of fertiliser for your specific crops, leading to imbalanced soil nutrients and plant damage.
Furthermore, if you’re not testing your fertilisers, you may be applying fertilisers that contain hazardous impurities or contaminants, putting your soil, crops, and even yourself at risk.
Accurate fertiliser testing ensures that you’re using the right products at the right time, leading to healthier crops, higher yields, and greater profitability. ISo investin fertiliser testing today and understand the health of your crops.
Who Is Fertiliser Testing Recommended For?
Fertiliser testing is recommended for a wide range of individuals and organisations, including:
- Farmers: Fertiliser analysis is essential for farmers to use the right type and amount of fertiliser for their specific crops and soil conditions. This can help optimise crop growth and yields while preventing plant or soil damage.
- Agriculture Consultants: Ag Consultants rely on fertiliser testing to provide recommendations and guidance to farmers.
- Fertiliser manufacturers and distributors: Fertiliser manufacturers and distributors use testing to ensure the quality and consistency of their products and to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Government agencies: Government agencies such as the Department of Agriculture and the Environmental Protection Agency use fertiliser testing to monitor and regulate the quality and safety of fertilisers on the market.
- Researchers: Researchers in fields such as agronomy, soil science, and environmental studies use fertiliser testing to study the effects of different fertilisers on crop growth and soil health.
Overall, fertiliser analysis is essential for anyone who wants to ensure that they are using the right fertiliser products and applying them correctly to optimise crop growth and yields while protecting the environment.
What’s The Process for Fertiliser Testing?
We Can Do It For You In 3 Easy Steps – Simple. Clear. Accurate:
- Simple – order the test, and we will post your testing kit
- Clear – follow the instructions, collect the sample and post it back to us the same day for next-day delivery
- Accurate – easy-to-understand results will be sent to you by email within three days of arriving in the lab
What Does Test This Include?
This test includes the following parameters: