Southern Scientific Services Ltd has provided independent, contract analytical services to the global pharmaceutical, health care and related industries for nearly 2 years.
We consider ourselves leaders in the industry as our expert analysts can perform as variety of tests, including bespoke testing, development analytical testing, and extended project testing associated with product development, for clients in the pharmaceutical and health care industry.
Our environmental department has a wide capability in relation to emissions testing for the pharma industry, which includes, air and noise monitoring, dust monitoring, all water types, effluents and waste materials, and materials related to resource recovery, and recycling.
Our laboratories are well equipped with the latest instrumentation which includes
- Gas Chromatography,
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry with single and triple quad versions;
- Liquid Chromatography with various detectors including diode array;
- Liquid Chromatography with triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer;
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometry;
- Inductively coupled Plasma Optical Emission spectrometry and Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry with collision cell technology;
- UV visible;
- Ion Chromatography; and a TC-TOC-TN analyser.
We have achieved accreditation to ISO 17025 for metals testing of final pharmaceutical preparations in accordance with USP 232, EP, EMEA requirements.
Our newly acquired ICPMS instrumentation can detect down to parts per billion of lead, cadmium, arsenic, mercury and many more elements.
We are here to help!
Get a Quote
To get a quote please complete the form below and a member of our expert team will be in contact with you.
Alternatively you can choose to chat to us directly by calling 066 9763588. Our expert customer care team are always happy to help.