Water Treatment Efficiency Analysis
To get a quote please complete the form through the button below. A member of our expert team will be in contact with you. Alternatively you can choose to chat to us directly by calling 066 9763588. Our expert customer care team are always happy to help.
What is Water Treatment Efficiency Analysis?
Water treatment efficiency analysis in a scientific laboratory setting typically involves a series of analytical tests and measurements to evaluate the performance of a water treatment system. These tests may include:
- Water quality analysis: This involves measuring various parameters such as pH, turbidity, conductivity, and dissolved oxygen to determine the overall quality of the treated water.
- Chemical usage analysis: This measures the number of chemicals used in the treatment process to ensure that they are being used in the correct amounts and that they are not causing any negative impacts on the environment.
- Microbiological analysis: This involves taking samples of the treated water and testing them for harmful microorganisms to ensure that the water is safe for its intended use.
- Trace element analysis: This tests for the presence of any harmful elements or pollutants in the treated water to ensure that it meets regulatory standards.
- Corrosion analysis: This measures the corrosion of pipes and other equipment in the treatment system to identify any issues that may affect the system’s longevity.
Based on the results, adjustments can be made to the treatment process to optimize performance, reduce costs and minimize environmental impact.
Who Is Water Treatment Efficiency Analysis Recommended For?
Water treatment efficiency analysis is recommended for the following:
- Water treatment plant operators
- Environmental scientists
- Government regulators
- Researchers studying water treatment processes and technologies.
What’s The Process For Water Treatment Efficiency Analysis?
We Can Do It For You In 3 Easy Steps – Simple. Clear. Accurate:
- Simple – order the test you need, and we will post your testing kit
- Clear – follow the instructions, collect the sample and post it back to us the same day for next-day delivery
- Accurate – easy-to-understand results will be sent to you by email within 10 standard working days
* If you prefer, you can pick up and drop off the water sample or request one of our specialists take the sample.
What’s Included In This Test?
The following is a list of some of the parameters our experts can test for at our ISO 17025-accredited facility:
- Coliforms, E.coli
- Faecal coliforms