Explore the differences between popular bottled water brands in Ireland, from Evian to Fiji, and understand the mineral contents that make each one unique.
The bottled water market boasts a wide array of brands, each claiming unique qualities and benefits. In this blog, we’ll explore the differences between some popular bottled water brands to help you make an informed choice for your hydration needs.
What are the most common bottled water brands in Ireland?
You may recognise some of these brands of water from your every day life.
- Origin: Evian hails from the pristine Alps of France, where the water is naturally filtered through glacial rocks.
- Origin: The water comes from the Auvergne volcanic region in France.
Deep River Rock
- Origin: Riverrock is sourced from natural springs and aquifers across the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Origin: Fiji Water comes from an underground aquifer in the remote Yaqara Valley of Viti Levu, Fiji.
- Origin: The ballygown source is located within ancient carboniferous limestones of south west Limerick, Ireland.
- Origin: Every drop of ISHKA Irish Spring Water comes from the undulating and verdant Ballyneety landscape, carefully drawn from protected spring wells.
Understanding the differences between these brands!
Table: Mineral Content in the Most Common Branded Bottled Water in Ireland